Hello. This week, I worked on my historical timeline. I admit that a spent a large portion of time trying to figure out which time period to focus on, until I realized that I was interested learning more about what we are all participating in each week -- distance learning. Once I figured out my topic, there was no shortage of resources that I could use, and I look forward to providing some of them as bookmarks on Diigo this week. I know that the assignment was only two pages, but I feel as if I filled in a ton of information.
In the meantime, I am also going to start commenting on other peoples blogs, as well as try and find a practioner ASAP. I have a friend of a friend who does the kind of work we are interested in, so hopefully that will work out.
Right now, though, I am going to enjoy some much needed sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can relate to your timeline experience--spent so much time wondering and trying to fgiure out rather than just doing and I feel this morning after this class and message design that I could lierally sleep for a week.
Am loking frowrd to see how others approach the timeline.
Post a Comment