So we are approximately halfway through this course--maybe a week off, but I am feeling better and better about the assignments that we have, and navigating my way through. I have my interview scheduled for the practitioner profile this Wednesday, and I am pretty excited not only just to do it, but also to feel like I have some background information into what in the world I am talking about.
Most of my comments about the readings can be found in the discussion section, as instructed for this week, although I can say a few words my favorite of the two: Gray's Guide. I wonder if Gray's Guide is the definitive guide for elearning projects, because, well, I am willing to say that it is. I have found it to be so helpful in terms of knowing that I have something like it to refer to as we continue to work more and more on our group projects.
I have enjoyed reading the timelines, and was impressed with some of the creative methods used to portray some people's timelines. Sometimes, I wish I was more creative with these sort of assignments, and I think I will try to do something to spice up my work in the future--of course only if we have the option to do so.
Other than that, I had a nice week. My girlfriend and i celebrated our 6 month anniversary, which is nice, and I was recently asked by one of my friends to be his best man at his wedding. I guess I will get to work on the bachelor party! Only after my work for this class is done of course :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to love the show 7th Heaven. :) Of course, I realize that is not the point of your posting. You asked if "Gray's Guide is the definitive guide for elearning projects" and I would say: Yes, it is.
Congrats on your six month anniversary and getting to be part of your friend's wedding!
Post a Comment