Sunday, September 21, 2008

5th Week

Some times, things just seem to work out. I am not talking about anything that monumental, but I have had a ton of work all week, and my job is kicking my butt, so I was so glad to see that we have another week until our next major assignment is due. It feels like a bye week (hopefully I am spelling that correctly).

As instructed, I have gotten started on the readings, as well as the assignment for next week.

This timeline should be interesting. I am thinking primarily about two very different time periods: The Cold War, and the mid 90's. The first is because I am curious to see how far anti communist overtones were present if all, as it pertains to e-learning. Yeah, I know, I am a history nerd! The mid 90s because it was the time period when I really started using computers in any way that resembles how I use them now. Any comments are welcome.

I started to look at the first reading, Gray's Introductory Guide. In my first reading of it, I noticed how his charts, language, and terms are all things that I can really understand. Most of the time, when I read an academic article, I have to reread a few sentences every once in awhile to make sure I know what I am reading--not this. The introductory guide also goes into great detail with regard to the project manager, which is the position I am most curious about learning more.

In the meantime, thanks for the great comments, and I will get right to adding some of my own to all of your posts!

No comments: